3CX Android External Server Audio Issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tsunami_australia, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsunami_australia

After now fully transferring my phones and associated devices over to my 3CX server I'm now playing with 3CX Android on my HTC Desire as an option instead of forward to mobile/voicemail on no answer.

However I've run into an issue where I can hear everything the external party says but they cannot hear me. If the call comes from an internal source like a deskphone attached to the 3CX server than the audio is full duplex without any issues.

So given that internal is fine and external has issues it must be a server setting I'm not seeing. Is anyone able to shed some light on this issue? I've done a little bit of Google'ing on it but other than finding others with the same issue I've come up empty handed.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It may be a Codec/transcoding issue. the 3CX server log might shed some light on the difference between an internal and external call. You don't say how your external calls come in to 3CX. VoIp, PSTN/ ISDN gateway ?....or if there is a second (type?) of trunk to try and see if the same issue arises.

3. richardvd

With my HTC Desire Z I have the same problem. When I make a phonecall the receiver can hear me but I can't hear him. I don't use the 3cx pbx but de configuration from my voip provider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.