3CX Android Rejected call Auto Answers on T48

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by myfastback.com, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfastback.com

I have a weird problem that came up as I am testing our system to go live.

On my extension 100, I have the 3cx Phone app installed on my Android as well as a T48 assigned. When I receive a call to my extension my 3cx android app and t48 ring. If i reject the call on the android app, the t48 will automatically pickup the call on speakerphone.

I have checked and auto answer is turned off. I have also checked the auto forwards settings, and all look to be correct. I factory defaulted the phone and reapplied the latest provisioning template from 3cx so I know I had a "Fresh" build. I still have the same issue.

I have tried this on another extension with the same 3cx Android app and T38's and there seems to be no issue.

What am I missing?????

Thanks in advance

2. myfastback.com

I have done a little more testing:

I have 1 channel voice gateway hooked up, when a make a call from that gateway to my extension and reject the call, my desk phone continues to ring as it should. When I call from another extension (T38) and i reject the call, the T48 goes to speakerphone.

I removed the T48 and swapped in an extra T38 I have and it functions as it should from all extensions. (I reject the call and desk phone continues to ring)

So it would seem this is an issue with the provisioning template for the T48? I will say I was running in demo mode until a week ago when I purchased the full license for v12. When I did that I upgraded all the provisioning templates that were available, this issue COULD have started then.

3. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

As an aside, check the firmware and insure that it is the supported version.

4. red45

We are experiencing the same problem with all yealink T42G phones and 3cxphone for android. The extension also has 3cxphone windows in CTI mode. Firmware and template is 3CX default. V12 sp6 Any other ideas?

5. red45

We are able to reproduce the issue consistently on the LAN with several different android phones (have not tested Iphone yet) with the following simple steps:

1) Have your 3CX windows CTI and 3CX mobile app running.
    2) From your android phone dialer, dial your own DID number (that forwards to your own extension) Don’t use the 3cx mobile app dialer.
    3) The deskphone will immediately auto answer on speakerphone without ringing.

Normally the 3cx mobile app rejects the call because you are already on a call from your mobile phone, then the desk phone will continue to ring like normal for 20 seconds and go to voicemail (per default Available status rule). The problem above only seems to happen on the LAN, since we've tested this successfully when both windows CTI and mobile app are out of office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.