Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx API and powershell

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by webturtle, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webturtle

Good morning.

I use a powershell script to monitor the status of my trunks, because i have an issue with my firewall and have to empty its connection table after a reconnect sometimes.

The thing seems to work, but one small problem:
    I can only connect to 3 CX from one version of the script. A second connect is only possible after a reboot of the server.
    For example:
    I try to develop the script in the Powershell ISE and everything works.
    If I start the script as a service, i get a not connected error.
    If i reboot, the service works.

If i restart the service or have to change something inside the script after some days, i have to reboot the server.

I cannot figure out how to disconnect cleanly.

Here is the 3CX Part of the Script:

Code:
    $3CXInstallDir=(Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_Product | where {$_.name -like "3cx*Phone*System*"}).installLocation

[void][System.Reflection.Assembly]::LoadFile("$3CXInstallDir\Instance1\Bin\3cxpscomcpp2.dll") 
        [void][TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem]::set_cfgserverhost("127.0.0.1") 
        [void][TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem]::set_cfgserverport("5485") 
        [void][TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem]::set_ApplicationName("CallViewer") 
        [void][TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem]::set_cfgserveruser("cfguser_default")
        [void][TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem]::set_cfgserverpassword("**********")

$global:My3CX = [TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem]::get_Root() 

$global:Tenant = [TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem]::Root.GetTenants()

if (( $Tenant[0].GetExternalLines() | where {($_.Number -eq "10002") -and (!$_.IsRegistered)}))
            {
                echo Nicht-Registriert

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\"
                Start-Sleep -Seconds 30
                .\plink.exe "does a command to empty the connection tracking in my firewall"

}
            else
            {
                echo Registriert
            }

#$My3CX.Disconnect()
    I tried the disconnect command, but that freezes the whole thing and after that a reconnect is not possible.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is some bad a$$ code. Would you consider posting and sharing? With some community involvement and testing we could probably get that figured out and extended.

Nice work.

3. webturtle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.