Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx Api

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by darthzejdr, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthzejdr

hi,

I've done a few applications using 3cx api / 3cx database connection. I have a customer that needs a new feature and i'm not sure if it can be done.

He needs to be able to run a command/program/something when a user picks something in ivr.

So basicaly, use call the number, ivr responds, and then if the user presses something(for instance 5) a specified program is run.

Thanks

2. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

This may be something that the Voice Application Designer [3CX - VAD] can do ...

Manual is here ... http: //www.3cx.com/manual/3CXVADManual3.pdf - no longer available

I have had a VAD project put together that is able to capture data from DTMF tones, input it into text, and create e-mail's ... Have a look at how VAD works and see if that gets you closer ...

[And there is a separate Forum running for VAD related questions.]

Bets regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.