• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx API

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincelarkin

Reaction score
From the feature list for the commercial versions, I can see that call recording and call logging is included.

I develop my own software and need to read current calls/caller id etc.

Where can I find documentation on how to communicate with the 3cx server?

Thanks

Hello
Please read this topic and vote for it

http://www.3cx.com/forums/control-the-database-2120.html

Lets say I dont use MS Access and I want to read and PARSE the log file myself. Is this an option?

I'd like to provide all of my users a display of who is on a call and for how long and who they are talking to. Also to be able to review the call logs for specific dats and times.

THe call logs are clearly documented and you can use access as a sample. You can connect to the database directly.

There will also be a .NET API which allows you to retrieve caller status but this API will be available at a charge and for commercial users only.....

I see. We do have the commecrcial version (small business)

In the comparison I read

"HTTP API to Integrate with any Web CRM"

Where can I find information to do this?

Not sure if your still looking for this or this is what you needed at the time, but here it is in anycase.

http://wiki.3cx.com/Home/api/crm-api

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.