3CX APP - number select not working 1st time

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sven Witlox, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Sven Witlox

I'm using the 3CX for Android APP.

When I try to dial a number from a webpage of text message, by tapping on the number. The number is not copied to 3CX the first time because in this time the app is starting up (making connection --> registering --> available). The second time when the app is actve, the number is copied to the 3CX app and I can dial the number.

According to 3CX this is default behaviour but for a "noob" user this does not function well. They have to startup 3CX, go back to the application were the number is stored and then select the outgoing number again, only then the number is copied and can be dialed from the app.

Maybe it is an idea that 3CX "remembers" the number that has to be dialed and then paste it after 3CX is re-connected. Or connecting is on the background (without visuals) so the number is remembered by the app.

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This is a good idea, we'll get it done in the next update of the 3CX Client. Thanks for that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sven Witlox likes this.
  3. Sven Witlox

that would be great, thanks for the reply LeonidasG!