Solved 3CX App on IOS 11

Discussion in 'iOS' started by Delo123, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delo123

We are trying to install the 3CX App on Iphones with IOS11, but that doesn't seem possible. Also there isn't any reference to it when it will be supported. Someone have an idea?

2. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello,

Can you provide more information ?
    Did you receive any error from the app store?
    What iPhone model are you using?

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Delo123

New Iphone 7's, one clicks on the app in the appstore and the circle starts turning but nothing happens. All (same) IOS 10 devices work flawlessly. I won't dare updating a IOS 10 with the app installed to 11 since we would lose another phone that way currently. Can you try to install the app on a IOS 11 device internally? We tried the german and dutch appstore (not sure if that makes a difference)

4. Marios Neophytou

Staff Member 3CX Support

It should not be any problem on any store but did you try to install another app? Works fine for me internally

Thank You

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Delo123 likes this.
  5. Delo123

Yeah, other apps and browsing were just fine. We tried for over 2 hours yesterday. Will ask again a colleague later today, but i thought before trying a lot of things to get confirmation it's ok on 11 (clean install, not update)

6. Marios Neophytou

Staff Member 3CX Support

I have also installed the app with a clean account. No problem at all.
    Can you make some basic troubleshooting, such as sign in / sign out from the app store or restart the phone and try again.

7. Delo123

Yeah, those was the stuff we tried yesterday, will do again later and let you know!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.