Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX as a cost-saver :-))

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by voiper, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voiper

Hi Folks,

I would like to call my 3CX-powered office by mobile phone. Then 3CX system should ask for a code number and which number I wanna dial. After the code number I like to dial a number which is located anywhere in the world and 3CX connect me with this number. The reason for this a bit complicated procedure is because of the very high costs if I call in my country an international number by mobile phone. But if I could call first by a local number my 3CX system and then by 3CX and VOIP or by ISDN the international number I save lots of money.

Actually I set up new extensions for the most important partners. So I call 3CX by mobile phone, type e.g. "104" and since "104" is never online the call will be transfered by landline to its destination. But I really would like to have free choice in dialing numbers.

Any hints are very welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.