• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx assistant bug on 8.0.9924 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdewey

Reaction score
I just upgraded to the 8.0.9924 assistant and it looks like it doesn't work with the very latest 3CX system. I had to upgrade. it "works" now. BUT!!

After the upgrade all the external calls say INTERNAL CALLS. I have check all my network and PSTN settings and there is nothing that will indicate 3cx that external are internals. I would like to report this to 3cx as a bug but all I see on this site is COMMERCIAL SUPPORT to get support. I don't need support I need to report something that might be wrong. what is the procedure to report this kind of things?

Best regards
Guillermo Dewey
http://www.ofik.com

hello

same kind of problem with the assistant which doesn't manage the other extension anymore...

cb, you need to upgrade your phone system as well as the assistant. My guess is that the communication between client and server changed on this last version. new wont work with old and old wont work with new. I had to update all my assistant on the network in order to pair the new phone system :S

by the way I hope there was an update on each version so we shouldn't have to backup, uninstall and install (plus restablish the backup).

gdewey

Yep this is a small bug.
Thanks for the report, it's been reported and will be fixed for the next version of the assistant or be available through the Updates.

You can report any Bugs on the forum where they will be reviewed.

Excelent, good to hear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.