Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Assistant - Can't click to dial extension

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by slm72, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slm72

When I right click an extension within the Assistant window there is an option to 'Call' but it's grey'd out? Anyone know how to enable this feature? I'm just using the 3CX softphone at the moment. Thanks.

*Update: Just installed V8, having the same issue, in fact the entire 'Action' menu is grey'd out. Can't access any of the items. Any ideas?

2. TimBrooks

HI,

I have this exact same problem, have just installed 3cx for the 1st time & although all phones etc work the assistant shows i have new voicemail but says "not regsitered" at the top & I cant control any calls like you.

would be great if someone could advise on this, like i say everything else works a treat including the 3cx softphone & my iphone as a SIP extension, I would really like to use the assistant!

3. slm72

Tim,

FYI, once you register (buy) the software all of those features will work.

4. TimBrooks

Many thanks for the reply, I have just installed the demo license & you are right i can now use the assistant.

the sytem is limited to 2 calls in this way but thats all i need anyway as we are a tiny business out to look big on the phone :D

many thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.