3cx assistant myphone issue

Discussion in 'Windows' started by dazred, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazred

Hi

using ver 8.1.9924.0 of 3cx assistant and 3cx phone system ver 8.0.9941.549, & using cassini
    when we access myphone portal from the 3cx assistant nothing happens-the portal does not work/open, it used to but doesn't now?
    when trying http://localhost:5000/UserMain.wgx works ok-also accessing the management portal is ok. i tired clearing IE's cookies,temp files,history but this had no effect
    cassini is running and all 3cx services are running

please advise

D

2. dazred

this is just an extra note to the issue:

launching the MyPhone page from the 3CX
    Assistant (the user is logged in correctly and the assistant is working!) i think its an authentication issue as from the assistant you should automatically login to the portal-as i have described before manually logging in (where you enter your ext credentials) is fine. Is this a web config issue?
    credentials

3. dazred

resolved issue

restarted in the servers local services the 3cx webserver. i would have thought if this was at fault i wouldn't be able to access the management console or the user management console manually which would have made me check that service?

4. alanbolitho

I have the same problem. Both the management console and myphone web access fail to load in IE from time to time. Resetting the computer or resetting the server worked sparodically. However, I think it has more to do with IE than with 3cx. My solution was to use firefox instead of IE. When IE (my default web browser) fails to load the console I cut and past the web address into Firefox and it works everytime.

Hope this helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.