3CX Assistant & Notify external program on inbound

Discussion in 'Windows' started by coldtech, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldtech

I have iexplore set to be notified on an incoming call but when I place an outbound call via tcx.assistant.client.exe
    I am receiving a notification from MakeCall as the incoming caller ID. I am not sure why 3cx assistant is determining I am calling myself regardless of the number passed to tcx.assistant.client.exe -cmd makecall:XXXXX

2. DeWild1

"iexplore " is internet explorer..

If you are talking about the incoming call notification and you have a custom application, the 3cx will run that program with the variable of the caller ID.. Even if its your self, even if its from a co worker...
    I got past it with a few lines of code.

My extensions are 1-99 so...
    1 is the caller ID
    End1 is a pointer to th eend of my code.. (exitapp)
    Code:
    IfLessOrEqual, 1, 99
    goto, end1

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. coldtech

I must not have explained properly.

My extension is 2002, 2001 is my netbook set as a different extension/person.

When I dial 2001 from 2002, 2002 gets a inbound popup. 2001 rings as it should.

I am unable to test further as 3cxassistant is now telling me it's a free version.

I'll be getting some SIP trunks from my provider this week for testing and after I buy 3cx I'll test again.

4. josemarq

Hello,

Do you know is exist another parameter to pass to external program?. Other that %callerid%.

I looking for something like name of the caller id not the number.

Thanks
    José

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.