Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Assistant & Notify external program on inbound

Discussion in 'Windows' started by coldtech, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldtech

I have iexplore set to be notified on an incoming call but when I place an outbound call via tcx.assistant.client.exe
    I am receiving a notification from MakeCall as the incoming caller ID. I am not sure why 3cx assistant is determining I am calling myself regardless of the number passed to tcx.assistant.client.exe -cmd makecall:XXXXX

2. DeWild1

"iexplore " is internet explorer..

If you are talking about the incoming call notification and you have a custom application, the 3cx will run that program with the variable of the caller ID.. Even if its your self, even if its from a co worker...
    I got past it with a few lines of code.

My extensions are 1-99 so...
    1 is the caller ID
    End1 is a pointer to th eend of my code.. (exitapp)
    Code:
    IfLessOrEqual, 1, 99
    goto, end1

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. coldtech

I must not have explained properly.

My extension is 2002, 2001 is my netbook set as a different extension/person.

When I dial 2001 from 2002, 2002 gets a inbound popup. 2001 rings as it should.

I am unable to test further as 3cxassistant is now telling me it's a free version.

I'll be getting some SIP trunks from my provider this week for testing and after I buy 3cx I'll test again.

4. josemarq

Hello,

Do you know is exist another parameter to pass to external program?. Other that %callerid%.

I looking for something like name of the caller id not the number.

Thanks
    José

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.