• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Assistant - Potenial Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

garethb_83

Reaction score
Just had some feedback from one of my Clients using their new 3CX system along with 3CX Assistant.
They are telling me when they are hard at work and a call comes in (ring group) 3CX Assistant notifies them of a call, but whilst they are typing and they press the return key whilst 3CX Assistant has appeared, this ends the call.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Thanks

Garethb_83

Hi, Nobody else have this issue? Just to also add, there is a ringall ring group so when a user press return (enter) in an incoming call. 3cx assistant ends the call.. for everyone... This is causing grate stress to my client.. This is when a user is typing away (hard at work) then 3cx assistant pops up to notify of incoming call, then when someone finishes their line of text winthin word or excel (or so they think), 3cx assistant default action is END CALL...

My users have experienced this issue also. Can any developers comment on when this will be fixed?

This is indeed an issue and we are looking into it.
Thanks for reporting it.

I'll keep you posted.

We are fixing this in a future release of the Assistant.

There's gonna be a new release of the Assistant very soon, but it will not be included in that one. It will be included in the next release after that one.

Alright, thanks for the information.

Do you have a rough idea on when we can expect the release with the fix? I understand you won't be able to give an exact date, but even something vague like 2-3 months would be helpful.

As you said maybe 2-3 months. I dont know myself exactly, i'm just giving you an approximate date.

Ok thanks for the info.

Wow, I posted this in June, Its taken 7 Months for other people to come forward with this same problem...

It may be that the majority of people do not use the CRM Plug in, as that is the one causing the issue here.
But as i said the issue will be fixed in one of the next future versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.