3CX Assistant - Potenial Bug?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by garethb_83, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garethb_83

Just had some feedback from one of my Clients using their new 3CX system along with 3CX Assistant.
    They are telling me when they are hard at work and a call comes in (ring group) 3CX Assistant notifies them of a call, but whilst they are typing and they press the return key whilst 3CX Assistant has appeared, this ends the call.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Thanks

Garethb_83

2. garethb_83

Hi, Nobody else have this issue? Just to also add, there is a ringall ring group so when a user press return (enter) in an incoming call. 3cx assistant ends the call.. for everyone... This is causing grate stress to my client.. This is when a user is typing away (hard at work) then 3cx assistant pops up to notify of incoming call, then when someone finishes their line of text winthin word or excel (or so they think), 3cx assistant default action is END CALL...

3. mike.petersen

My users have experienced this issue also. Can any developers comment on when this will be fixed?

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This is indeed an issue and we are looking into it.
    Thanks for reporting it.

I'll keep you posted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

We are fixing this in a future release of the Assistant.

There's gonna be a new release of the Assistant very soon, but it will not be included in that one. It will be included in the next release after that one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. mike.petersen

Alright, thanks for the information.

Do you have a rough idea on when we can expect the release with the fix? I understand you won't be able to give an exact date, but even something vague like 2-3 months would be helpful.

7. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

As you said maybe 2-3 months. I dont know myself exactly, i'm just giving you an approximate date.

8. mike.petersen

Ok thanks for the info.

9. garethb_83

Wow, I posted this in June, Its taken 7 Months for other people to come forward with this same problem...

10. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

It may be that the majority of people do not use the CRM Plug in, as that is the one causing the issue here.
    But as i said the issue will be fixed in one of the next future versions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.