Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Assistant - Queues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by turnkey, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turnkey

Hi,

Is there anything I need to do, to allow the Queues on the 3CX Assistant to work?

I've got one queue setup, with two phones logged in.

I've got another hardphone setup with another extension, calling the Queue, however nothing shows up on the 3CX assistant?

I really would like to use this feature "View call queue activity & caller wait time"

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Mike

2. turnkey

Does anyone have this setup and working?

3. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If you want to be able to let the Assistant see the existing Queues you have to allow it through adding an extension group and giving the extensions in it the proper rights.

You can add an extension group by going to the extension page and clicking on the: Add Extension Group in the Toolbar above.
    From there on you can edit the rights for the Group.

Let me know how it goes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SimonRou

Hi Guys,

I am having the same problem. When an outside call comes in the phone is ringing. However when try to answer the call we are unable to. Just keeps ringing.
    Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Simon Roussi
    Novusys, Inc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.