Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX assistant status

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by skagen, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skagen

Hello all, Here is a weird one: A few months ago I had a user bring to my attention that here status in the 3CX assistant shows as "calling" all the time, whether she was on the phone or not. I tried rebooting the phone (polycom IP560) reprovisioning, deleting the extension and re-creating, reformating the phone, but she still showed as calling.
    Then we had an issue with our SIP provider one day and our trunck was down for a few hours and the next day, she called and thanked me because she no longer had the "calling" status. But then a few days later, someone else no has the "calling" status bug. It does not stop the user from calling or receiving calls, but I would like to get it fixed. The "calling" status shows up on everyones assistant, not just the users. I have also tried re-installing the assistant on the users PC.
    Has anyone ever seen this before?

2. skagen

Just a bit more info: we are running enterprise edition, polycom phones, IP560 with bootrom 4.3.0, SIP version 3.3.1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.