Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Assistant stuck on "Logging In"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lsi, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsi

lsi

OK -- I have the PAP2T all setup. I can receive and place calls.

I was able to setup the 3CX Phone as well -- I can place or receive calls with it.

However, when I run the 3CX Assistant, it sits stuck on "Logging In". I've entered the same details for the Assistant as I did with the Phone -- it's seems really quite forward actually -- but the "Logging In" never goes away.

I've entered the same IP address for both "local" and "public" server host/ip -- same IP I entered in the PAP2T screens and the same IP I entered into the 3CX Phone setup. The extension, pin, tunnel password and tunnel port are all defined properly. I've even turned off my firewall locally and that had no effect either.

I've also tried un-checking "Use Tunnel" and same thing -- stuck on "Logging In"

Any ideas?

Thanks much!

2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Simple solution. Please use the VOICEMAIL password in the assistant and NOT the SIP password.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lsi

lsi

That did it -- thanks so much!

4. cyberhostpro

we too have this issue.

I am entering my extension with the vmail PW. I am using assitant v9 and 3cx V11 SP1 (3CX Phone System - Mini Edition 4SC NFR (Call Center Features))

it just says logging in and never logs in, i am using Windows 7 Enterprise x64 SP1. i tried with windows firewall disabled, no other firewalls to block it.

5. mixig

mixig Active Member

Could you try to use 3cx MyPhone instead of using 3cx assistant? From 3cx version 10 there is new application - MyPhone

6. cyberhostpro

HI

Thanks! I have both myPhone and 3Cx Assist, i want to be able to monitor and coach calls, I read I had to use 3cx Assist?

7. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

The Assistant is no longer supported and does not function with the later versions (10 & 11). If you have the later versions, you will need to use the MyPhone application. To use the full featire set of MyPhone, you will then need to ensure that you (your extension) is set to be in the Administration extension group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.