Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx assistant tapi/telepony windows service

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jugganutz, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jugganutz

I have an issue with machines on my domain, they can be a fresh install or they can be old installs i have only noticed it with windows 7 64 bit i haven't looked at 32 bit. Pretty much the tapi in the assistant is crashing the service then restarting it but for some reason it kills the workstation service and all other services related to it. It happens on dell machines hp machines i just cannot quite figure out why it does it. So pretty much i can either uninstall the tapi and break the assistant or disable the telphony service and everything is okay after. Or just not install it at all except i have people who rely on it heavily... It did it in version 8 and now the most current version still. Even on fresh installs.

I am at a lost can someone please help?

2. 3cx3

Hi

Have you find out what the problem is, I have a customer with the same problem.

Regards
    Ib Knudsen

NetTel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.