Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx assistant with v9RC2**DISCUSSION

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jazzar, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzar

Hi all
    I have the free version of 3 cx V8 running with 3cx assistant and it all works fine .I upgraded to v9 RC2 with the latest assistant (from links on the blog page) and now the assistant will not connect. is this now disabled on the latest release free version ?
    I run 3cx smb 8 calls in my office but we are still on several version back,I'm having trouble with the company that supplied me (another story) , thought I'd take a look at the latest stuff to see what I'm missing.

Thanks
    Sorry meant to say V9 is installed at home.

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: 3cx assistant with v9RC2

Yes - The assistant is activated via license. So this is normal.
    If you want to see what you are missing activate a demo key. This will activate all features and the assistant will connect and show the status.
    Now if you do not have upgrade insurance, the key of v8 will not work on v9. If you have trouble I suggest you contact sales@3cx.com to get things fixed. So at this point not even 3CX Should activate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jazzar

Re: 3cx assistant with v9RC2

Hi
    Thanks for that, where do I find a demo key ?

4. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

search on the forums or contact sales@3cx.com.

a demo key should be provided no probs

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.