• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Assistent not saving 'Launch call method'

Status
Not open for further replies.

allserve

Reaction score
After upgrading the 3CX system to SP3 and deploying the latest 3CX assistent i have an odd issue on 1 system.

The launch call method refuses to keep its setting on 'Call via PBX'.
When you select this and click ok, do a launch call its changed back to 'make call using 3cxphone'.
Before the assistent upgrade this was no issue at all, oddly other systems where the assistent has been upgraded this behaviour is not present.

Anyone can shed some light on this?

3CX Assistent Installed version 9.0.14499.0
3CX Assistent Executable version 9.0.0.14476

I am having the same problem. No matter what I do it is always stuck on "Use 3CX Phone".

Matt

I had the same issues with the 3cx assistant preference - dialing - "Call via PBX" wouldn't stay enabled, always defaulting back to the 3cx Phone. After some fiddling around, I discovered that by disabling the provisioning URL (Connections) I was able to enable that feature. That made me realize that the server-side extension configuration for the 3cx Phone/assistant was the key. Make sure you uncheck the "Provision 3cx assistant with 3cx phone integration". This is what forces the use of the phone (when configured with provisioning url). Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristianNetron
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.