3cx + asterisk Trunk and DID

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Wrx, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrx

Wrx

Hello,

i have 3cx connected to asterisk, they are both with different extensions. there is a sip trunk between them. cannot receive direct extensions call from asterisk, when i check invite message from asterisk to 3cx there is a direct contact field e.g To:sip:102@xxxx, but that call is transfered to destination which is pointed in the Office hours. my goal is to receive call on correct extension when that call comes from asterisk trunk. i have about 200 extensions and making DID rule is not a solution in such case. is there any other way to configure it ?

P.S in server activity logs i see
    Inbound office hours rule (unnamed) for XXXX forwards to DN:XXX
    No inbound caller ID reformat rule for DN:XXXX is defined, or it is disabled ()

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

So a call is following office hours...why? Are office hours defined in 3CX, are they used by forwarding options of the extension that is supposed to receive the call? Are the calls being handled as DID calls or is any incoming call on the trunk being sent to the same destination. What sort of trunk is set-up in 3CX, are you using a Bridge Trunk?

3. jasit

jasit New Member

If you search the old messages I created a how to do bridge mode with asterisk

http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-and-asterisk-integration-41185.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.