• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx audiocodes mp-114 pstn setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernon7

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm configured my 3cx for my ip phones and they registered correctly, I also loaded the templated that was need for 3cx to register/ see the audiocodes mp-114 4fxo gate.
I set my configuration in that I wanted and loaded the 'INI' file, but the gate way still shows my pstn line 'grey' as in not making or recieving calls.

Can anyone tell me what more needs to be done for the the gate way sshows my pstn line 'geen' which will allow me to make and recieve calls.

A step by step guide would be very much appreciated or a site that show me how to finish this last part.

Thank you in advance

Having a look at the 3CX log, just after the device attempts to register, may give you some clues as to what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.