• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX & AVAYA IP Office Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar

Reaction score
We've 3CX implemented in Saudi office. In our Dubai office, Avaya IP Office is installed.

Can someone guide me on how to get started with integrating both these telephone systems to allow their extensions to call the other.

Is there any getting started guide for other telephone system integration with 3CX

Appreciate your help.

I'm not sure about integrating those two systems, is this something you know that can be done? Why would you now use remote extensions and one system or integrate a 3cx system at both locations via 3cx bridge?

You must create a trusted sip trunk from Avaya to 3CX .
From Avaya you must manage route plan to 3CX .

Hi,

Thank you very much for the info. I got to meet Avaya supplier and he too suggested the same today. Will be working with my Dubai team to work on the integration and see how it goes.

donbru01 said:
You must create a trusted sip trunk from Avaya to 3CX .
From Avaya you must manage route plan to 3CX .

This isnt something I'm very familiar with what is a trusted SIP trunk and how would yuo set this up, if you wouildnt mind a brief explanation it would be greatly appreciated!!

1. Create a master bridge in 3CX.
2. Register a SIP trunk in Avaya to 3CX using bridge credentials.
3. Set incoming rules in Avaya for the SIP trunk (DDI destinations).

This should do the job.
Regads

Thank you eagle2 for the detailed guide. Will try it and let you know if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.