3CX behind Cisco ASA

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by allTel, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allTel

I have a 3CX server going in behind a Cisco ASA 5510 - I can't seem to connect (outbound or inbound) to my CallCentric sip account. Does anyone know the working configuration for the ASA? I keep receiving an error that says No RTP packets were received:

No RTP packets were received:remoteAddr=192.168.40.25:40008,extAddr=0.0.0.0:0,localAddr=192.168.40.5:7008

I suspect this is the Cisco ASA blocking the call - I have setup a NAT policy to map the ext address to the internal server address and created a security policy to allow traffic to the external address?? CallCentric shows the server registered with the correct external address.

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Please post the results of the firewall checker this will allow us to see if any ports are blocked and if so direct you in the correct direction to troubleshooting the issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cmcghee

..also can you post the relavant parts of your ASA config?

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

...even 3CX Phone system log can provide some information :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.