Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx -- Beronet 4 port ISDN not showing incoming callerid

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Brad Cann, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Cann

Brad Cann New Member

Gday All,

I am from australia and got the beronet 4 port BRI ISDN box to convert our 4 * 2 port BRI ISDN incoming lines so we can use them for 3cx. whilst the setup works great and with no real issues, all incoming calls are showing as anonymous.

By the looks of the attached it is the config as generated by the beronet config generator in 3cx, as the beronet shows the OAD as anonymous. For the life of me i can't find where to change it under the beronet device. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Otherwise VERY VERY happy with 3cx.

Attached Files:

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Brad Cann

As a first step i would navigate to the beronet web interface and click on management/ Dial plan Debug. Turn the feature on and make an inbound call to the system. The debug mode should provide you information regarding what comes in to the system as this maybe something that comes from the provider. If you used the 3CX config file and made no changes to the dial plan then you should not get anonymous of the provider is not sending it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.