Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Bridge issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mase2hot, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mase2hot

Hi,

is there an idiots huide to setting up a bridge with a real life example? The online vide from 3CX seems pretty poor. I have set it up what I think correctly but keep getting remote end of bridge is not connected.

Thanks

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

The bridge is pretty simple to set up. but indeed things might go wrong. Please post screenshots of the bridge setting of the master and the slave. And if possible the logs of the master and slave. Also rember to use the appropriate tags when posting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mase2hot

Here is screenshots from both.

Both servers have draytek routers which have ports 5090, 5080, 5081 open and pointing to thier PBX.

Thanks

Attached Files:

4. mase2hot

Master

Attached Files:

5. mase2hot

resolve, remote end of master I changed to local ip of 3CX PBX. Although the help icon does say it should be public IP this seems to be incorrect.

How many slaves can a master have? And is it possible for for slaves to transfer calls to each other?

6. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

No that public ip has to be the public ip of the slave and not of the master. A master can only have 1 slave and you must create multiple slaves per master.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. mase2hot

Hi,

you just said a master can only have one slave? Then you said you must create multiple slaves for a master?

On the master server I have put in the local master IP of 192.168.1.200 for the remote end of the master bridge and all is working fine. Are you saying this should be the slaves public ip? If so then surley what I have done wouldnt be working....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.