Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx Bridge not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by teejay1719, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teejay1719

Hey guys, i have setup 2 PBX systems that connect to two seperate routers, the routers have a virtual HSRP address of 10.10.10.5 and the Systems have the local IP of 10.10.10.5, however the softphones that i have seem unable to register to the address. Im using the HSRP address as i need it to switch to the second PBX incase the link goes down. Do you know any reason as to why this wouldnt register?
    Everything Pings everything so its not a conncetion issue? Could 3CX have some sort of firewall or rules in place to not accept the HSRP virtual address shared by the routers?

Attached Files:

2. roland_3CX

roland_3CX Support Team

Hi teejay,

How did you provision the phone? Is the option "Disallow use of extension outside LAN" enabled or disabled?

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Have you looked over the 3CX server logs to see if there is any sign of a registration attempt (and possible rejection)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.