• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravilla

Reaction score
Hi,
I am connecting two 3CX system by Bridge. one is using 3 digits and another one is using 4 digits. Call between side to side is working fine but in the outbound rule i put prefix 9 so to call to another bridge extension i dialed 9101 to reach extension number 101 from my extension 0000. The problem is it is show calling number is 90000 not 0000 even in call log.
could anyone tell me how to take out number 9 in the calling screen and call logs?
Thanks.

Hello @Ravilla

In your setup there is really no need to use a prefix to call from bridge to bridge as the extension length is different. You can handle this via the outbound rules. You will need to create an outbound rule with digit length 4 so when a 4 digit call is made is it always sent through the bridge. You will need to do the same on the other side with an outbound rule for 3 digits. This will simplify your setup and eliminate the issue you are experiencing.

Reactions: Ravilla
Hi YiannisH,
Thanks you for your advise. Let me try this.

Hi YiannisH
Can we bridge 3 location together? how this can be done?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.