Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx call queue login report

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by phonephone, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phonephone

I need a 3cx call queue login report. For when people login and log out. Is there any possible way to do this? or pull up some sort of a report? besides maybe the server log. Any back doors suggestions?

Thanks

2. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

3. phonephone

Thank you.. But where is this call center module located? I am using version 10 if it matters..

4. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

It is an add-on feature.

5. phonephone

Where would I go to get this add on feature? I have the pro version of 10 but its a older version.. I went to the page that you sent me but didn't really see anything that explained about the addon feature.

6. mixig

mixig Active Member

For call centar features you need 3cx with call centar module (license for that modul)

Pricing:
    http://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing/

7. phonephone

I have a license for 10. You mean like the regular license or is this a license addon feature? Would I have to purchase another license to to add this item on?

8. mixig

mixig Active Member

You can contact 3cx, if you already have licensed 3cx sytem maybe you dont need to pay full price, e.g. if you have license for 8SC adn now want 8SC+Call Center which cost 945 € you maybe will need to pay some extra money not the full price, adter that you will have additional cal center features which are right now "locked"

9. phonephone

Ok.. I found if I go into windows 7 and type 3cx reporter or 3cx call reporter it came up. However...... After taking a quick look at everything I am still not able to get user login and logout report. It gave me a bunch of reports for a bunch of other items. Is this possible or is there some other tool?

10. mixig

mixig Active Member

From what i know that is not possible (to see time when agent log in or out from the queue)...

11. phonephone

Your are correct on that part. It gives you everything else but not the login log out. I was told that feature is available in the newer version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.