• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Call Reporter Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elasomorph

Reaction score
Hi there. I am running 3CX Server version 7. I just installed the call reporter utility, however when I go into the database no calls show up even with filtering. I am running Access 2003 and there were no problems with the install itself. I am also getting no error messages, I just can't simply see any data. I also made sure in the ini file that the database server is set to localhost (my 3CX server). Is there a setting that needs to be set in 3CX to be able to view logs in the Call reporter utility? Any ideas what could be causing the data not to show up?

You need to run the Call history updater application - this is from another post on the same topic

To be able to view reports in the Call Reporter, you must first import the call logs using the Call history updater application.
This can be done as follows:

1) If you are running 3CX Phone System V7 please skip to step 2. If you are running 3CX Phone System V6.1 download the Call History Updater tool.
2) Extract the following files from the ZIP file and put them in “c:\program files\3cx phonesystem\bin”.
a. CallHistoryUpdater.exe
b. CallHistoryUpdater.exe.Config
3) Browse to the Bin folder and Run 'CallHistoryUpdater.exe'. The program will start importing the CallHistory.log to the Database.
(Alternatively you can add a Scheduled task in Windows for this to run Daily when the PBX is idle)
4) When this is complete, you may view reports in the Call reporter.

Worked like a charm. Thank you. Sorry for the redundant question, I obviously didn't look hard enough on the fourms.

For what it's worth, I created a Scheduled Task to run the file daily since I need to do daily call reporting. This automates it for me as I have Access on a different PC to the 3CX.

This information may also be found on the FAQ on 3cx.com/support/call-history-updater.html - this link is no longer available

If you would like to setup the 3CX Call Reporter to be run remotely you can set it up as mentioned on 3cx.com/support/3cx-call-reporter.html - this link is no longer available

regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.