Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Call Reporter v6

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by matan, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matan

Hi everyone,
    could someone help me about a strange value which I've in my 3CX Call Reporter version 6. This is a screenshot of the report:

[​IMG]

It's impossible that I have talked for a long time!!
    Where is the error?? How can I fix it?

Any help is appreciated.
    Regards.

EDIT: Moved by Vali_3CX to General forum section

2. matan

Any idea about??

3. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

The V6 Call reporter is not supported. Version 6 is at it's End of Life period and we do not provide any updates for it anymore.

The current supported version is version 8.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. matan

Hi Leonidas,
    I think this is a pure-commercial answer :lol:

My customer has the licensed version the phonesystem version 6 and the 3CX Call Reporter has never worked fine!
    So, what I've to answer to it?? I don't think, objectively, that someone must upgrade the PhoneSystem version (the upgrade it's not free I suppose...) only because is no longer supported and the software doesn't work...

many doubts about it....don't you agree?

Regards

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Version 6 is way too old.

Even i would agree that a version that old would have a lot of trouble working.
    But since Version 6-7-8 we have given the Reporter a lot of focus, and fixed all known bugs.

Right now in Version 8 i can tell you for sure 99.9% that the Reporter works fine.

I'm not telling you to go and buy the new Version 8 PBX Phonesystem, i'm just letting you know that it has improved since that 2 years old version you are using.

You can always download the Version 8 Free Version, register with a Valid E-Mail, and receive a 2 Simultaneous Call License to test the system and see for yourself that it works if that is what you are doubting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.