Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Call Reporter

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pbnet, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbnet

Hello,

I use 3CX PBX 9 SP2 on a Windows 2008R2 Enterprise machine (as DNS and Domain Controller)
    Desktop experience is installed.
    Everything works great except the Call Reporting.
    When I want to get the call reports for a selected period I get the following error (see attachment).
    I've installed Crystal Reports, Access Runtime... no luck.

Anyone has any ideas on what could I do to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Andrei.

Attached Files:

• 3CX.JPG
      3CX.JPG
      File size:
      138.2 KB
      Views:
  2. teldotnet

Re: 3CX Call Reporter Error

I gave up getting call reporter to do anything usefull, once I found out can only report on single or all extns (ie cant do reange or group). I installed a 3rd party call accounting system, they even coded me a 3cx driver and all works great, I can do all reporting need.

3. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, can you send me your backup with call history, so I can check this out.
    Send it to mb@3cx.com
    Thanks and Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pbnet

Hello Michael.

Unfortunately the backup also contains login credentials to my VoIP providers, contained in the file:
    1171092009Db.XML and this could pose a security threat.

The CallHistoryTablesBackup.xml contains just one line, so I don't think there is something in that file that could help.

Could you please specify what exactly do you need from the backup (exact file/folder).

Thanks in advance,

Andrei

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

pbnet

We will need a backup of your entire system to troubleshoot this.
    We handle tons of backups by users everyday with VoIP Credentials and such, 3CX support does not pose a security threat.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi,
    This exception clearly states that a function called "calcinterv", was removed from the database..
    Due to this, all reports got messed up and eventually throws an exception when generating a report.

What you need to do is the following.
    Uninstall 3CX Phone system, Install again and upgrade with the latest service packs.
    Thanks and Regards

7. pbnet

Hi Michael.
    Thanks a lot for your support and analysis.
    In fact we found yesterday that our PBX was hacked and we are investigating the issue with our SIP trunk providers.

Regards,
    Andrei

8. abc123

abc123 Active Member

I would not recommend putting 3cx (or external dns for that matter) on a domain controller. DC's should never be exposed to the public ips.

As you are running Enterprise server you can run a hyperv machine with 3cx and DNS on it off the DC and that should save problems. If they got into your pbx then you do not want them in your DC.

I hope 3cx wont mind this - we sell managed security appliances and they are sip friendly and very secure. We can discuss a good gateway security device if you wish. No one should be in your network that you dont want there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.