• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Call Reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbnet

Reaction score
Hello,

I use 3CX PBX 9 SP2 on a Windows 2008R2 Enterprise machine (as DNS and Domain Controller)
Desktop experience is installed.
Everything works great except the Call Reporting.
When I want to get the call reports for a selected period I get the following error (see attachment).
I've installed Crystal Reports, Access Runtime... no luck.

Anyone has any ideas on what could I do to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Andrei.

Attachments

• 3CX.JPG
    3CX.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,149
Re: 3CX Call Reporter Error

I gave up getting call reporter to do anything usefull, once I found out can only report on single or all extns (ie cant do reange or group). I installed a 3rd party call accounting system, they even coded me a 3cx driver and all works great, I can do all reporting need.

Hi, can you send me your backup with call history, so I can check this out.
Send it to [email protected]
Thanks and Regards

Hello Michael.

Unfortunately the backup also contains login credentials to my VoIP providers, contained in the file:
1171092009Db.XML and this could pose a security threat.

The CallHistoryTablesBackup.xml contains just one line, so I don't think there is something in that file that could help.

Could you please specify what exactly do you need from the backup (exact file/folder).

Thanks in advance,

Andrei

pbnet

We will need a backup of your entire system to troubleshoot this.
We handle tons of backups by users everyday with VoIP Credentials and such, 3CX support does not pose a security threat.

Hi,
This exception clearly states that a function called "calcinterv", was removed from the database..
Due to this, all reports got messed up and eventually throws an exception when generating a report.

What you need to do is the following.
Uninstall 3CX Phone system, Install again and upgrade with the latest service packs.
Thanks and Regards

Hi Michael.
Thanks a lot for your support and analysis.
In fact we found yesterday that our PBX was hacked and we are investigating the issue with our SIP trunk providers.

Regards,
Andrei

I would not recommend putting 3cx (or external dns for that matter) on a domain controller. DC's should never be exposed to the public ips.

As you are running Enterprise server you can run a hyperv machine with 3cx and DNS on it off the DC and that should save problems. If they got into your pbx then you do not want them in your DC.

I hope 3cx wont mind this - we sell managed security appliances and they are sip friendly and very secure. We can discuss a good gateway security device if you wish. No one should be in your network that you dont want there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.