• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodster

Forum User
Reaction score
Hi all,
We have a problem at the moment with 3CX canceling incoming calls. What's strange is it will only cancel with some mobile numbers...

The setup goes as follows:
DDI > Ring group with 10 second Hunt of 2 extensions.

If I call the number on my personal SIM I move to the second extension in the hunt correctly, if I call on my works SIM, I hear a voice say 'canceled' after 10 seconds. I can change the hunt to 20 seconds and it will then cancel after 20 seconds.
Below is the call log of what happens, it goes to 'All Contacts'?

Any help to fix this is greatly appreciated.
upload_2018-10-9_16-16-16.png

Hello @Woodster

Have you checked the activity log to see if there are any clues as to why the call is cancelled? Can you replicate the issue with an internal call?
Also what PBX version are you running? You can see the exact build number on the Dashboard, under the Information column next to the licence version. For example 15.5.15502.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.