3cx cannot start the phone system management console service

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Smoke, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smoke

I did the latest update and now i cannot access the console.

3cx cannot start the phone system management console service
    error 1053 the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

any suggestions on how to resolve this?

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

3. Smoke

This was a win 10 install and i was doing an update from the current software to the newest update.

4. Smoke

Customer support will not accept and responsibility and point the finger at .net, we say it is poor compiling of the update they did. They do not want to hear that of course. But it the worlds biggest coincidence that the .net could break the second after a supposedly successful install of the 3CX update.

I get that sometimes there does not seem to be a path to recovery, but they just flatly refuse to believe their software is at fault.

If this is typical of the support we will get, it may be time to reconsider this platform and move to something more responsive. We have wasted far more time on this than would be reasonable.

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Smoke

I can understand your frustration as you are facing an issue but i have located your ticket and i can see that the engineers requested a Team Viewer session to take a look at the issue. So statements like "support will not accept and responsibility" and "They do not want to hear that of course" are more than unfair. There are also thousands on installations that upgraded to SP2 and do not face this issue so if it was poor compiling then all the users would face similar issues. Obviously each machine is different and sometimes things can go wrong during an upgrade or an installation as with all software. We won't know until the engineers take a loot at the installation but i assure you our engineers will get to the bottom of this.

eddv123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.