• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx Click-toCall with Bitrix problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andriy

Customer
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Dear community!
Hello,

I have trouble using 3cx Click-toCall with Bitrix plugin with Bitrix.
When I click a number on Bitrix page, the call is placed via Bitrix interface. I have tried Chrome, Firewox and even IE with same results.

Is there any way to fix this?
Anyone else with same problem?

any advice highly appreciated!
thanks

If you're using the 3CX Chrome extension for click to call, and the Bitrix page still tries to send the call via their system, then you need to call their support, as they are generating a web page which has special links for phone numbers, instead of plain text, and then the 3CX Chrome extension can't change that text to links to call via 3CX...

I have tried on pages other then bitrix just to check. And 3cx click to call just shows Softphone applications but does not input the number and does not dial.

Do i need additional settings to do that? I thought I can just install Click to Call and every number i click will be dialed in 3cx softphone?

Do you have a PRO license? Click to call from the Chrome or Firefox extensions only work with 3CXPhone for Windows in PRO licenses. And they work with STD licenses when you configure the extension to use the 3CX Web Client.

Reactions: Andriy
Hello,

Thanks for answer. I did not know that. So, I have only Standard License (the cheapest one).
I have installed 3cx softphone, but it seems like i need to setup Web Client instead.

Could you please direct me how to setup extension to use the 3CX Web Client.?

Thank you!

Bonjour,
j 'ai une question concernant 3CX clic to call, j'ai fait le déploiement pour tous les postes de l'entreprise grâce à la GPO, et je voulais savoir s'il y a une possibilité de configurer l'extension sans passer par tous les postes utlisateurs.

configurer l'extension -> (c'est à dire si je veux que l'extension utilise le client web ou l'application 3CX POUR WINDOWS pour appelé) je le fais pour tout le monde a la fois.merciiii

Hello,

Thanks for answer. I did not know that. So, I have only Standard License (the cheapest one).
I have installed 3cx softphone, but it seems like i need to setup Web Client instead.

Could you please direct me how to setup extension to use the 3CX Web Client.?

Thank you!
To use the 3CX Web Client you just need to point your browser to the appropiate URL and login. Here you have more information:
https://www.3cx.com/user-manual/web-client/

Bonjour,
j 'ai une question concernant 3CX clic to call, j'ai fait le déploiement pour tous les postes de l'entreprise grâce à la GPO, et je voulais savoir s'il y a une possibilité de configurer l'extension sans passer par tous les postes utlisateurs.

configurer l'extension -> (c'est à dire si je veux que l'extension utilise le client web ou l'application 3CX POUR WINDOWS pour appelé) je le fais pour tout le monde a la fois.merciiii
No, you need to do this on each machine.

To use the 3CX Web Client you just need to point your browser to the appropiate URL and login. Here you have more information:
https://www.3cx.com/user-manual/web-client/

Thanks for answer
I have already done that. Now I want the 3cx client to open automatically with phone number pre-populated, when i click a phone number in bitrix, have not figured out how to do that ye. Bitrix would just open their own telephony app.

Maybe this has something to do with On Click event handler in Bitrix > CRM Settings > Other but could not find any info on how to set this up.

You need to ask Bitrix support how to disable that feature. By default they automatically generate the web page with links instead of plain text for the phone numbers, therefore the 3CX Chrome or Firefox extension can't change it to a link to call via 3CX. Check with any other web page and you will see that it works, this is a problem with the Bitrix page...

Thanks for reply

Yes, this is a problem with Bitrix. Unfortunately, i was unable to get instructions from them that would lead anywhere so I was hoping maybe someone had similar experience.

There is an option to customize how Call to: links are handled in Bitrix (as on screenshot), but I could not find how to configure that correctly for 3cx.

Best regards

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    72.4 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: odseg
Have you tried leaving blank the fields "URL template" and "Onclick event handler"? Or leaving just "[phone]", so the tel uri is not added? Also, I don't know the options you have under "callto link format", but maybe you have a plain text option?

Dear edossantos

As per your suggestion - I tried both - leaving "URL template" and "Onclick event handler" blank and putting "[phone]", but it did not help.

In "callto:" link format: I have follofing options (as on screenshot )

- callto://111 222 333
- callto:111 222 333
- call via Bitrix Telephony
- custom format

It seems like all the calls go via Bitrix Telephony no matter what the settings are.....

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: odseg
That's something you need to check with Bitrix support...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.