Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx client 7 internal EXT to EXT caller id

Discussion in 'Windows' started by TOMTECH, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOMTECH

Hi there, I'm running 3cx v7 Server and running 3cx client v7.0.4184.0, and was wondering if the internal client to client feature i.e. EXT to EXT caller id is disabled in the free edition?

I have a X-Lite Softphone version 3.0 build 47456 installed and can see the 3cx client caller id that I changed on it, but cannot see the X-Lite caller id that I changed, on the 3cx client 7, and cannot see the changed caller id's on the 3cx client v7.to 3cx client v7.

I'd like to change the caller id from a EXT number to a Dept. name, and can't seem to get it to work useing the EDIT EXTENSION Feature in the management console, in the OTHER section, of the EDIT EXTENSION console.

Thanks,
    Tom

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi, Tom

3CX VoIP Client (v6/v7) doesn't had/has this feature, to display the caller ID.
    We will implement this feature in our new softphone, 3CX VoIP Phone - It will be available very soon, stay tuned :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi, Matt

Happy New Year :)
    We try to make 3CX Voip Phone lighter, faster, safer, handy-er, flexible-er, rich-er and nicer looking, compared at least to 3CX Voip Client 8)
    As I said to Tom - stay tuned :)

vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. amygoda

amygoda Member

Good Luck
    and Happy new year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.