Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx client Audio problems with VISTA BUSINESS

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by max_it, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max_it

Hi,
    I' have an audio problem with all PC that run windows VISTA Business (almost 5 different PC), I 've installed the server version 6.0.612.0 and the Client 6.0610.0 and i have this problem:

When i receive a phone on a PC with vista the first time all works properly but the second call my microfone seems mute, then in the third call works properly and so on.

All function properly with x-lite client.
    I use plantronics headset DSP400 and I've disabled all other audio devices and the OS UAC.

Can someone help me?
    It could be a bug of 3cx voip client?

thanks a lot
    Massimiliano

2. Tugi2o

Hi,

i have the same problem which you have described ... this occures ALWAYS.
    So i think this is a little bug ;)

Are there any other people using vista with the same problems or does it work at your installation.

Tugi

3. max_it

All the installations under VISTA Business don't works proerly,
    but, why 3cx.com don't fix the bug?

thanks

Massimiliano

4. SIPfun

Not with 3CX... but with Eyebeam, I had this problem all the time connecting to another SIP service... In the end I blamed Vista, although I don't really know what the problem was.

5. Henk

Henk Member

Is it consistent with one call good one bad one good? or is it time related?

For example if you wait eg 5 minutes and than try again does it work like normal?

H

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. alsoft

Are you using 3CX as mediaserver (pbx delivers audio enabled in provider's line) or in proxy mode (pbx delivers audio off and re-invite enabled)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.