• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Client disconnects

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBenjamin

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have installed 3CX in a test environment. Everything is working fine, but I have a problem with the 3CX Client.
The 3CX Client is installed on a Windows 10 Pro machine, the 3CX Server is installed with the 3CX Debian ISO.

The 3CX Client connects to the server, and everything is working fine.
But after a few minutes, the client is unregistered. Calling the extension of the client is not possible anymore (It's going to the voicemail).

Calling from the 3CX Client to a fixed phone is still possible, but calling from the fixed phone to the 3CX Client is not working...

upload_2018-4-13_7-9-57.png

What is going wrong? And what should I do to solve this problem?

Benjamin

Do not upload log files publicly.
Can you send me a wireshark capture via PM?

Thank you

Hi Benjamin,

Where is this client in regards to 3CX Phone system, local or remote ?

In regards to the machine that is hosting the 3CX client please check:

* Windows firewall is turned off.
* .NET Framework and Windows updates are on the latest.
* No interference from Anti-virus software.

If you are remote then I think chances are you need to enable port 5090 through your firewall and/or possibly disable SIP ALG.

Hi Benjamin,

Where is this client in regards to 3CX Phone system, local or remote ?

In regards to the machine that is hosting the 3CX client please check:

* Windows firewall is turned off.
* .NET Framework and Windows updates are on the latest.
* No interference from Anti-virus software.

If you are remote then I think chances are you need to enable port 5090 through your firewall and/or possibly disable SIP ALG.

It is a Debian machine, I used the 3CX iso to install it. The client is a local one.

Yes but the client is running on Windows so make the checks here. Linux ISO for your PBX should be fine.

The firewall and anti virus are disabled on the client and all updates are installed.

I think it would be a good idea to perhaps trace this.

Now as you are local you shouldn't have to worry about the 3CX tunnel blocking the trace, but you can disable 3CX tunnel in the softphone just in case.

Now if registration disconnects in the timeframe you say it does tracing should be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.