Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX client in the hotel environment, hospital ...

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by rgrunert, Apr 6, 2017.

3CX client in the hotel environment, hospital ... 5 5 2votes
5/5, 2 votes

1. rgrunert

How would the integration of 3CX smartphone clients into the hotel environment of the 3CX. I mean shipping a wellcome mail at checkin and changing the password at a checkout. The guest decides whether he is calling via GSM or via WLAN.
    Message Waiting was yesterday, message could be sent over the chat to the client.
    No hotel would like to invest more in phones and gateways today and WLAN is now a must anyway.
    What do you think about that?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    v likes this.
  2. rgrunert

Hello Community,

I had already integrated the 3CX-Client(smartphone) for a long time ago.
    the 3CX hotel integration. Unfortunately without much feedback.

Nothing has changed for hotel operators, guest telephones and their infrastructure are
    only costs for the company and there is hardly any revenue left.

What could this function look like?
    After check-in at the PMS system, 3CX would have to execute the following parameters. Provided that the email address is known in the PMS system: - Send Wellcome Mail
    The old password should already be changed in the 3CX during CheckOut.
    However, this requires the PMS systems to pass the email address in their logs.

Are there other working solutions with the 3CX clients for hotels?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rgrunert

I know my first proposal requires cooperation with the PMS manufacturers.

What would be an additional button for 'extensions' or an additional possibility?
    in the web client? To transfer an e-mail address previously marked in the PMS system
    and execute the desired functions?

4. Patrick.Clemens

A Hotel Switchboard in the Webclient would be nice.
    The Clean Status is not shown in the Webclient.
    A Hotel Switchborad should be Shown the Rooms without the Manager of the rooms group and better declarartion of check in or out and clean status.
    Then you have a solution for hotel up to 50 or 100 rooms.

rgrunert likes this.