3CX client install versions downloaded on server

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by benitok, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benitok

Hi,

Is there a way to check what component versions (3cx client install files) have been downloaded to the server?

Our setup is Cloud installation running Linux Debian 8 Jessie.

I would like to see which version of the clients setup files (MAC OS and Windows client) have been downloaded to the server.

The reason I would like to see this, is because our server is up to date and our client server is up to date, but if I compare our 3cx client for windows versions, our client is running an older version. So I would like to check on the server which versions has been downloaded.

Thanks,
    Benito

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @benitok

The easiest way is to check your updates section of the PBX and see if any updates are pending for download. What version of client are you currently running?

3. benitok

@YiannisH_3CX It would be nice to see current downloaded versions under 'Updates' and not just new pending updates.

Their server is on version 15.5.6354.2 and the Windows client was the version before 15.5.7262.2. Perhaps the windows client did not update on the workstation. I will check again in the new year when the client is back from holiday, thanks.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You can actually see this information if you search for "MYPHONEVERSION" in Parameters under the Settings menu of the management console. The latest version at this time is 15.5.7262.2.

benitok likes this.
  5. benitok

Perfect, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.