3CX Client not displaying all features

Discussion in 'Windows' started by SweetAction, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetAction

I have one windows 10 computer in our deployment that no matter what I do with the configuration it does not display the soft phone correctly. The PC is running the 1709 update. other computers setup with the same extension don't appear to have this problem. Reinstalling the app doesn't appear to resolve it.

Status is always stuck to "select status", call history and other features are blank. and the chat functions are permanently grayed out. After doing some searching online and on this forum I was unable to find a fix. any suggestions would be appreciated.

upload_2018-1-19_10-29-11.png
    upload_2018-1-19_10-29-35.png

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

If this works on other computers then I would check something local to the computer.

Anti-virus software, Windows firewall, .NET Framework ??

3. SweetAction

I disabled windows firewall. I uninstalled my AV. Any other thoughts?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This means presence does not work which runs on your https port. Make sure the machine can communicate with the server on port 5001 and try again. Also check the IP blacklist of the PBX in case the IP of the machine is blacklisted there.

duminda likes this.
  5. duminda

Hi Team 3CX,

We got everything well setup but we never manged to get crack on web conferencing and MCU Server cannot be chosen as there's nothing to see on the drop down. We cot port 5000 - 5001 (TCP) open already and I have tried clearing my Chrome cache few times but still no go. Your input on this one will deeply be appreciated. Many Thanks
    Duminda
    Codex Online

#6 duminda, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  6. duminda

upload_2018-1-23_10-57-36.png

Attached Files:

7. Yiannos Ioannou

Same issue. Strange thing is in the same network some PCs are working some of them are not. Also when the user is local admin in the PC is working. Any thoughts ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.