Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Client Time Verification

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tobiastromm, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobiastromm

tobiastromm New Member

Hi again :)

On Softphones and ATAs I can change the "Register Expiration" to a time that I determine.

There is a way to change the value of 3CX extension status verification? 3CX check if the extension is available?

I need to change that because sometimes there is a network crash or a incorrect Softphone close error (or kill with CTRL + ALT + DEL) and the extension is still green on 3CX management console.

Thank You.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I seem to recall a while back, a post about changing the registration time that 3CX tells devices, to use. The default is 30 minutes. I've never changed that myself, but i had a look through the settings and there isn't any place obvious to make that change. I'm assuming that it is in one of the files somewhere. Had a search for it but didn't come across the post I remember. the responce, with the information you are looking for was from someone at 3CX.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.