3CX Client (V14 or V15) on Android - Dropping Calls while on GSM Call.

Discussion in 'Android' started by kinetix, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinetix

On a GSM/Cellular Call using Android (Samsung S7 Active) and 3CX Client loaded and running - a call comes in on the 3CX Client and the call IS DROPPED - not even sent to Voice Mail. This is obviously a big issue for us, we continue to tell people 3CX is aware and working on a fix, but we need to get an answer soon!

Would be great to see a solution to this - would be great if we could at least deflect the call and send to voicemail.

This is becoming a bigger issue with the increased popularity and use of the 3CX Client.

Thoughts?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Toka

That's very bad problem, hopeful they will fix it

3. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. kinetix

Marios -

I am in fact a Beta user, but did not have the release from Friday (until reading your reply just now)- So...First, YEAH! Long overdue, the call does NOT drop. There appears to be some work that needs to be done, but at least the call does not drop.

On my Samsung S7 Active, while on a GSM Call, I see the 3CX Call come in, if it is unanswered, it goes to voicemail as it should. However, unless I am missing something, if the call is answered, the GSM call appears to drop.

5. ojj551

I use 3CX Cliente 15 V 15.0.23 in Android 6.0.1, and I can't answer calls when I are out of network where it's the 3CX central, until after some incomings calls.

I used mobiles Motorola, Lenovo, Samsung and iPhone, all them get same result.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.