Solved 3cx client v15.2.4.119 no network

Discussion in 'Windows' started by tratz, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tratz

tratz New Member

With the release of 15.2.4.119 for ios devices today, i am having an issue where when i am on my cell provider I am getting no network when launching the app. The phone has full bars on my cell network and the previous build worked just fine. Did anything change with the networking in this build?

--Tracy

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Tracy
    Absolutely nothing has been touched in network/connectivity area in this update.
    When "No network" is displayed basically means one of:

1 - no network at all (no WiFi, no 3G)
    2 - 3G, but with cellular data not allowed for 3CX client (blocked in device Settings and/or Privacy)
    3 - WiFi with no internet access (such in case of unauthenticated captive WiFi).

If you suspect it's something related to this Beta, I suggest you do the following:
    - go to the App Store and install the "official" release, 15.2.3 (you don't have to unistall the curent one).
    - see if it's working - if not, there is a network problem. If yes:
    - open Test Flight and install again the 15.2.4.119 and see if it's working.

Please keep us in touch (I will follow this topic)
    Thanks!
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Vali_3CX, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  3. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.