• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx Client v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetel2

Reaction score
Hi all,

do you know why today, we can't download the last version of Client softphone v7.1 ? because i have v7.0.4, but we juste can download the voip client lite.

thank you and sorry for my bad english.

bye

here you can still download 3CX Client V7 3cx.com/downloads/3CXVoIPClient7.msi - link no longer available

3cx voip client should be replaced by 3cx assistant and 3cx voip phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
matictec said:
here you can still download 3CX Client V7 3cx.com/downloads/3CXVoIPClient7.msi - link no longer exist

3cx voip client should be replaced by 3cx assistant and 3cx voip phone.

thanks.

but 3cx voip client have more fonctionnality like all of line, but not in 3cx voip phone. and what s' real utility of 3cx assistant ?

thanks

3cx assitant is an nice tool for a receptionist or for quee agents, because you can attend calls via drag and drop

matictec said:
3cx assitant is an nice tool for a receptionist or for quee agents, because you can attend calls via drag and drop

of course, but 3cx assistant is an additionnal tool, of voip phone, but if we have voip Phone lite, it's will be more complicated that only one tool.

do you know if 3cx programmers will make new release of it, or it will be stop ?

sorry for my english

i agree. a new version of the client in addition to the other two "new" tools would be great, but i do not know if there will be a new release.

and no problem because of your english, my is like yours.

ehermouet said:
3cx programmers will make new release of it, or it will be stop ?
Hi

A new(er) version of 3CX Voip Client will not be released, sorry - in-development modules are 3CX Assistant and 3CX Voip Phone.

Regards
vali

ok :cry:

thank you Vali.

have good day

ehermouet said:
Hi

In the near future, the two modules - 3CX Assistant and 3CX Voip Phone - will be merged into one single application, so then you will not have to handle two.
I repeat what it was already said - 3CX Voip Phone has been designed in idea to be just a SIP softphone, being "3CX environment"-related only by its builtin tunnel. 3CX Assistant is much more "3CX environment"-aware and -connected, compared to the old 3CX Voip Client's features.

Have a nice day too, thanks
vali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samuel_1997
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.