Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Cloud / Blocking WebInterface 5001

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mukkacow, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mukkacow

We would like allow access to 3CX Managment console, WebClient to only a specific IP.
    We have many iPhones that are connected to our IKEv2 VPN server so provisioning/registration will not be affected even with all traffic blocked on port 5001 apart from the specific IP but...

....many other mobiles that we don't want to be connected to our VPN (and have random IP from mobile network) will fail registration/provisioning as they will be blocked.

It's possibile playing with following settings and doing appropriate changes in fw/iptables to set registration/provisioning on a different port than the 5001 used for 3CX Managment console / Webclient ?

I've added port 5005 to iptables,fw,ngix 3cx config and changed it in EXT links. Now mobiles register correctly via port 5005 but I still have access to 3CX Managment console, Webclient through the new port.

I haven't been able to set it to works only for registration/provisioing. Any idea ?

#1 mukkacow, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  2. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    NickD_3CX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.