• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Cloud & Yealink W52P

Status
Not open for further replies.

millennium2

Bronze Partner
Reaction score
Using 3CX Cloud & Yealink W52P.

W52p
Firmware Version 25.50.0.20
Hardware Version 25.1.0.0.0.0.0

3CX Cloud 12 with SP5
G711 U-LAW

Yealink W52p is having lots of audio drop outs. Either callers cannot hear them, or they cannot hear the caller for a few seconds.

Attached are the settings on the phone. Is there a setting off somewhere?

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 335
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    46.1 KB · Views: 335
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    36.1 KB · Views: 335
I do not see anything obvious and while I might suggest a couple of changes, there is nothing in your settings that I see that is causing your issue.

Some questions:
1. What is the carrier to the 3CX cloud (DSL, Cable, etc.) and what speeds do you have?
2. Do you have any Ethernet cabled IP phones installed, and if so, do they experience the same?
3. What routers are in play at both the remote and 3CX site? Is SIP ALG turned off on both, does the 3CX site pass the firewall checks?
4. If needed, can a wireshark capture be obtained?

If I understood correctly, the audio disappears for a period and then presumably resumes...correct....and it does seem to be that it occurs for both caller and callee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.