3cx Conference Scheduling Recurring & Outlook Integration

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Brad Cann, Jun 5, 2017.

3cx Conference Scheduling Recurring & Outlook Integration 4.9 5 12votes
4.9/5, 12 votes

?

Should 3cx Conference have a recurring element and direct integration to Outlook via the calender?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Brad Cann

Brad Cann New Member

Gday All,

I feel that the 3cx client conference options needs a recurring option, as well as a button in outlook like the new skype meeting button to schedule straight from outlook.

Giuseppe Battisti likes this.
  2. SupportRequestor

The number one feature I'd like to see.

3. Neonjoe

Please do this, there are tons of companies out there with weekly conference calls. Having to create a new invite and have everyone get a new conference ID every time should not be the only way.

I am less concerned about Outlook integration, but being able to schedule a recurring conference or leave a conference room permanently open should be an option.

Chris Bandyla and tpheasant like this.
  4. tpheasant

To not have a recurring ability for conference calls basically ties our hands so that we can not use it. We WANT to schedule recurring calls with outside clients on an ongoing basis. Having to create multiple times a week for each call is seriously time consuming. Even the old work around of simply leaving the conference 'line' avialable for a long period of time to be able to use for each call was better than it is now. Please pleas please implement the ability to use recurring conference calls. We dont even use internal and dont find that the conference calls autoringing to someone is of any use.

Chris Bandyla likes this.
  5. stalley

I would like to add.. If you're going to manage conferences thru a browser, then it should support ALL browsers, including IE. IE + Outlook is the most common calendaring combo there is. +1 for recurring meetings!

Brad Cann likes this.
  6. Brad Cann

Brad Cann New Member

+1 for outlook and IE.

I for one would like to know how features such as an inbuilt SMTP server in 3cx got approved and rushed through and resources allocated to them, especially given most companies run or outsource their own SMTP (IE Office 365/exchange server/*nix SMTP) yet features most companies would consider more important languish and see a slow death get left behind?

7. Penny

I agree with the above - it's crazy not to be able to schedule recurring conference calls.

When will this feature be added please?

8. Phillip Horn

Yes!!
    We currently worked around this by creating a conference that is scheduled for the year 2041, so it's there and usable with the same code, but it would be helpful if I could create a conference and SET THE CONFERENCE ID myself.
    Users have a hard time with change, so if the conference ID is different, then the helpdesk has to get involved. There should be an option to make a 'system conference' that stays forever, and an option to create your own conference ID so that the users don't have to learn a new code each call.

Penny likes this.
  9. Penny

Hi Phillip

That sounds like a great solution, in the absence of 3CX adding the function. Will test and report back.

Thanks so much!

10. dkeethler

Why is there even a poll at the top of this page? IT'S 100% YES ANSWERS! Take a hint, 3CX.

11. Giuseppe Battisti

+1 for creating meetings directly in outlook like Skype and recurrent meetings.