3CX Conference

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by techdummy, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techdummy

techdummy New Member

Hi,

I have just upgraded the system to v15.5 and when I click on the conference button on the windows client it directs me to the browser.
    Is there anyway I can schedule a conference call from my windows client itself?
    Also, on the webclient(browser) when I try to schedule the conference, it asks me to login to "calender", which I don't want to. Is there an option/settings to cancel the option?

Thank you and Merry Christmas! :)

2. techdummy

techdummy New Member

Also please let me know how I can add others onto the conference from the browser? It only lets me to the create the conference and not add participants.

3. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Why not do a search and see it's all been discussed many times.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. techdummy

techdummy New Member

Thank you @jimbo59 Conference has been discussed, but I couldn't find the one I was looking for.
    Do provide me with the link if you come across one.

5. dan_tx

To add participants you download the ical after scheduling it and use outlook and send it to whoever.
    Or if it’s an ad hoc call the first person and click the conference button on the windows client that is available during the call .

techdummy likes this.
  6. techdummy

techdummy New Member

In the previous version that we were using, that is v12.5, it was way simpler to make a conference call. You just need to add the contacts from the windows client. Is there no option like that now? Its an inconvenience, if conference call becomes this difficult!

7. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

As I said this has been discussed before at length. It will be fixed in the next service pack which is due fairly soon. The alpha is available to test.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    techdummy likes this.
  8. techdummy

techdummy New Member

Thank you for the information jimbo59.
    I will just have to wait until then, i guess.
    Also, can you provide me the link to the discussion thread, if its not too much to ask?

9. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Search for "conference" and go through the pages of threads.

dan_tx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.