3cx configuration problem for Raspberry pi 3

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by perdicaro, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perdicaro

I successfully installed on my raspberry 3cx and properly configured ports 5000 and 5001 and opened its doors on 80 5000 5001 router, 3CX is running properly but when I enter my ip address (http: // myip: 5000) does not connect ; how can I do?

2. Trever

3. Sopock

Sopock Member

So it's almost possible after all? Not only SBC?o_O

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. perdicaro

I tried everything, both 5000 and 5001 as well 80 nothing works;It may be the new os raspbian pixels that is not compatible?

5. Sopock

Sopock Member

nginx?:confused:
    The PBX configuration tool obtains important network and security settings and configures 3CX accordingly. To run it, enter the IP followed by port 5015

Code:
    sudo apt-get install nginx
    By default, NGINX puts a test HTML file in the web folder. This default web page is served when you browse to http://localhost/ on the Pi itself, or http://192.168.1.10 (whatever the Pi's IP address is) from another computer on the network.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #5 Sopock, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  6. perdicaro

I followed this official guide http://www.3cx.com/docs/3cx-sbc-raspberry-pi/ and the advice that you gave me, but I always have this connection error with port 5015 5000 5001 5060 5090, impossible to connect at the 3cx consol
    i try whit public ip and also whit internal ip in my case 192.168.1.6

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED (crhome browser)
    CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER (safari browser)

whit port 80 i have this message now
    Welcome to nginx on Debian!

7. perdicaro

my 3cx conf 3cxsbc.conf

Code:
    [General]
    ReconnectInterval = 30 # seconds
    PrintStatsInterval = 30 # seconds
    FailoverInterval = 90 # seconds

[Log]
    Type = file     # cout, cerr, file, syslog
    Level = ERR     # NONE", "EMERG", "ALERT", "CRIT", "ERR", "WARNING", "NOTICE", "INFO", "DEBUG", "STACK", "CERR", "$
    # File = "/var/log/3cxsbc.log"

[Bridge/123456]
    #Mandatory
    ID = 123456
    Password = password   

TunnelAddr =myexternalip                    # 3CX Phone System Tunnel TCP IP or FQDN
    TunnelPort = 5015               # 3CX Phone System Tunnel Port

#TunnelAddr2 =                  # 3CX Phone System Failover Passive Tunnel IP or FQDN
    #TunnelPort2 =                  # 3CX Phone System Failover Passive Tunnel Port

#Optional
    Name = "3CX edi"

PbxSipIP =myexternalip                      # IP address of PBX, mandatory for provisioning to work
    PbxSipPort =5016               # SIP port of PBX, mandatory for provisioning to work

#LocalSipAddr = 192.168.1.6         # local SIP (UDP/TCP) address (def: 0.0.0.0) binds on all interfaces
    #LocalSipPort = 5015            # local SIP (UDP/TCP) address (def: 5060) Must be 5060

SecurityMode = 0

8. perdicaro

I try to install 3cx on my notebook macchine and working well, the problem still only whit rasperry

9. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

10. perdicaro

11. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi there,

The Linux 3CX Phone System works only on Debian 8 and not on different Linux distributions or on Raspberry PI.
    On Raspberry PI you can install the 3CX Session Border Controller (SBC).

12. perdicaro

Thank you, finally a clear answer :)

13. the136

Is there a reason there is so limited support for Linux? Debian 8 and nothing else is such a restrictive solution, it makes little sense?

Does anyone know if there are any plans to license the code? At least then I can build the software on any system I choose.

14. Sopock

Sopock Member

Maybe they could use universal Linux packages?:confused:
    Developers can release stable, candidate, beta and edge versions of a snap, at the same time, to engage with a community who are willing to test upcoming changes. You decide how close to the leading edge you want to be.
    https://github.com/dotnet/core/issues/447

15. Umbrella

can anyone provide more info on how stable are the raspberry pi's in a production env ?
    i'm wondering if a lenovo tiny with ssd will be a better fit. my main concern is uptime and recovery.
    searching online, people are reporting 3 months up time at best.

#15 Umbrella, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.