Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx configuration problem for Raspberry pi 3

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by perdicaro, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perdicaro

I successfully installed on my raspberry 3cx and properly configured ports 5000 and 5001 and opened its doors on 80 5000 5001 router, 3CX is running properly but when I enter my ip address (http: // myip: 5000) does not connect ; how can I do?

2. Trever

3. Sopock

Sopock Member

So it's almost possible after all? Not only SBC?o_O

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. perdicaro

I tried everything, both 5000 and 5001 as well 80 nothing works;It may be the new os raspbian pixels that is not compatible?

5. Sopock

Sopock Member

nginx?:confused:
    The PBX configuration tool obtains important network and security settings and configures 3CX accordingly. To run it, enter the IP followed by port 5015

Code:
    sudo apt-get install nginx
    By default, NGINX puts a test HTML file in the web folder. This default web page is served when you browse to http://localhost/ on the Pi itself, or http://192.168.1.10 (whatever the Pi's IP address is) from another computer on the network.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #5 Sopock, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  6. perdicaro

I followed this official guide http://www.3cx.com/docs/3cx-sbc-raspberry-pi/ and the advice that you gave me, but I always have this connection error with port 5015 5000 5001 5060 5090, impossible to connect at the 3cx consol
    i try whit public ip and also whit internal ip in my case 192.168.1.6

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED (crhome browser)
    CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER (safari browser)

whit port 80 i have this message now
    Welcome to nginx on Debian!

7. perdicaro

my 3cx conf 3cxsbc.conf

Code:
    [General]
    ReconnectInterval = 30 # seconds
    PrintStatsInterval = 30 # seconds
    FailoverInterval = 90 # seconds

[Log]
    Type = file     # cout, cerr, file, syslog
    Level = ERR     # NONE", "EMERG", "ALERT", "CRIT", "ERR", "WARNING", "NOTICE", "INFO", "DEBUG", "STACK", "CERR", "$
    # File = "/var/log/3cxsbc.log"

[Bridge/123456]
    #Mandatory
    ID = 123456
    Password = password   

TunnelAddr =myexternalip                    # 3CX Phone System Tunnel TCP IP or FQDN
    TunnelPort = 5015               # 3CX Phone System Tunnel Port

#TunnelAddr2 =                  # 3CX Phone System Failover Passive Tunnel IP or FQDN
    #TunnelPort2 =                  # 3CX Phone System Failover Passive Tunnel Port

#Optional
    Name = "3CX edi"

PbxSipIP =myexternalip                      # IP address of PBX, mandatory for provisioning to work
    PbxSipPort =5016               # SIP port of PBX, mandatory for provisioning to work

#LocalSipAddr = 192.168.1.6         # local SIP (UDP/TCP) address (def: 0.0.0.0) binds on all interfaces
    #LocalSipPort = 5015            # local SIP (UDP/TCP) address (def: 5060) Must be 5060

SecurityMode = 0

8. perdicaro

I try to install 3cx on my notebook macchine and working well, the problem still only whit rasperry

9. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

10. perdicaro

11. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi there,

The Linux 3CX Phone System works only on Debian 8 and not on different Linux distributions or on Raspberry PI.
    On Raspberry PI you can install the 3CX Session Border Controller (SBC).

12. perdicaro

Thank you, finally a clear answer :)

13. the136

Is there a reason there is so limited support for Linux? Debian 8 and nothing else is such a restrictive solution, it makes little sense?

Does anyone know if there are any plans to license the code? At least then I can build the software on any system I choose.

14. Sopock

Sopock Member

Maybe they could use universal Linux packages?:confused:
    Developers can release stable, candidate, beta and edge versions of a snap, at the same time, to engage with a community who are willing to test upcoming changes. You decide how close to the leading edge you want to be.
    https://github.com/dotnet/core/issues/447

15. Umbrella

can anyone provide more info on how stable are the raspberry pi's in a production env ?
    i'm wondering if a lenovo tiny with ssd will be a better fit. my main concern is uptime and recovery.
    searching online, people are reporting 3 months up time at best.

#15 Umbrella, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.