• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Confused after restore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south3

Reaction score
Hi,

I helped a customer to move his PBX to a new server, unfortunately we had to change IP and subnet.

Restore went fine, we changed IP and everything works like a charm.. Almost.. :(

It seems to have believe that VOIP providers are internal calls, I see that it uses ports 7000 and upwards when it connects to the external VOIP provider. When making recodings of calls, calls occasionaly gets recorded with the port (10003) of that users VOIP provider (direct number).

Anyone seen this before? Running v8 (not the latest that came 11th though, didn´t see anything in the changelog that indicated to solve this). XP is OS and Cassini web server.

Best regards,
Joakim

It seems to have believe that VOIP providers are internal calls,

Can you please explain better?

What VOIP client are you using?

Hi,

I´m using the Generic VOIP provider in the list and Grandstream GXP-2010 phones to dial out.
It used the correct ports before the restore..

Best regards,
Joakim

hello,

maybe this link can help you http://www.3cx.com/forums/patch-for-backup-version-12391.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.